Reports have it that, Diego Costa has no plans to leave Chelsea and has not handed in a transfer request.
Reports in Spain had claimed that the 27-year-old is trying to force through a return to Atletico Madrid and has informed Antonio Conte that he is keen to rejoin his former club.
But sources close to the player have told Goal that the striker is happy at Chelsea and is not looking for a move.
Atletico are in the market for a striker, with the club’s president hinting that they would consider a move for Costa, who left the Vicente Calderon in a £32 million deal in 2014.
“Costa played for us for a few years and he’s a really good player, no one can deny that,” Enrique Cerezo said last week.
“I don’t know if Costa has spoken to Conte, but we’re working to hard bring the best players to Atleti.”
Chelsea have already strengthened their attacking ranks with the £33 million acquisition of Michy Batshuayi from Marseille and followed that up with the signing of defensive midfielder N’Golo Kante from Leicester City on Saturday.